River Rafting for Families
An exciting activity for everybody which doesn’t require any past experience before hitting the rapids of the river Noce.
The "classic" path of the river Noce, ideal for families: from Monclassico to Cavizzana. Possibility of descent for underage boys (from 6 to 14 years) with compulsory transfer of the central section of about 1 km (using the means of transport of the Center).
From May to September, when the river is at its highest level, the Noce remains one of the most popular destinations for rafting in Europe.
Before descending the river in rafts of six people, all the commands are explained in a theory lesson by each rafting guide. Everyone lends a hand in the running of the rapids by using their paddle at the request of the guide.
per adult from
75 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Rafting Pictures included.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Starting and ending point
Departure Point :Dolomiti Camping Village & Wellness Resort, Via Gole, 412, 38025 Dimaro TN, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting time is 45 minutes before departure
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.