River Rafting in Cusco
-The Urubamba river runs from the high Andean ranges down through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, past Machupicchu and into the jungle.
-It has some exciting white water depending on the section of the river being done and the time of the year.
-One of our most popular Rafting sections during the season is the Chuquicahuana "Chuqui" class IIl sections on the Upper Urubamba river. There are good class III rapids and the water is not contaminated.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Segway
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
We pick you up at your hotel with our private transportation , after one and a half hours drive we arrive to the put -in at the shores of "Cusipata River " our private campground, where we can leave your luggage. Here you will enjoy, hot showers, toilets, sauna and a comfortable dinning area.
Our professional Rafting Guides will provide you with all the proper Rafting equipment such as helmet, wet suit, spray jacket, paddle and self bailing raft..After a comprehensive safety talk you will drive 10 minutes more to Chuqui them We will be running exiting class III & III+. You will spend about two hours floating time, Afterwards, will finish the rafting at cusipata river “where a good hot lunch will be serve and you can enjoy a relaxing SAUNA. and also a Zipline where we have 2 cables over to the urubamba river each one from 100 mts.
Our return would be in the afternoon around 5:00 pm .
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up in your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A complete set of dry clothing
- sun block
- a small towel
- a Swimming suit to wear under the wet suit
- A good possitive mental aptitude
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.