River Tubing and Blue Hole Private Tour from Ocho Rios
Have a blast on this combo private tour to the blue hole and calypso tubing for a fun-filled day of activities. Come and enjoy the best of Jamaica and it's nature!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The excursion will start with pickup from your Ocho Rios hotel or the Ocho Rios cruise ship terminal. From there you will head east of Ocho Rios as you journey though small communities like Exchange that are elevated up into the mountains.
Take in the spectacular view of lush and green forest and taste and see some of tropical fruits. On the way to the blue hole there will be a stop at the oldest hydroelectric plant built back in the 1930s. Once you arrive at Blue Hole you will be introduced to your guide for the hike up the many cascading waterfalls. Remember to get your body massage under the falls and to take beautiful pictures at the awesome blue pools. Swinging, jumping and diving into the water is refreshing but don't forget to explore the cave and rope swing.
After Blue Hole you will head back to the bus to go river tubing. The river tubing ride is approximately 45 minutes and allows you to catch some rapid rides but most of the way you can relax and listen to the birds singing. You can stop along the way for some jerk chicken or a redstripe beer and jump back on your tube for some more fun.
Once the river tubing is done, the tour will end with a return drive to your hotel or cruise ship terminal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Dr.Fun Tours we are putting everything in place from constant sanitizing, temperature check to ensure the safety of our Clients. All guides will operate with a mask, this is necessary to protect all our Clients and to ensure customers’ wellbeing and peace of mind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.