Riviera Maya Saving Deal 4x1: Archeological Site, Zip Lines, Rappel And Snorkel
History, culture and adventure can all be found in this tour! Our tour sends you back in time to the days of the ancient Maya as you explore the seaside archeological site of Tulum National Park, set on a soaring cliff overlooking the Mexican Caribbean. On the tour an expert guide will introduce you to the mysteries of the ancient Mayan civilization, as well as its architecture, art and the significance of this port town.
From there the Tulum Xtreme tour will take you deep into the mayan jungle where you can experience 7 speedy ziplines over the jungle canopy with 5 different styles to choose from followed by another two more activities: rappelling and a refreshing swim in a gorgeous underground cenote.
Your guide will make you feel safe and welcome at every turn, whether you are a first time adventurer or an experienced traveler accustomed to advanced adrenaline. A tasty lunch with non-alcoholic beverages is included as well as all the gear you need for a perfect day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified guides
- Entrance Fees
- Climbing and Snorkeling equipment
- Comfortable Transportation with Air Conditioned
- Water & Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Riviera Maya
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Indulge in the perfect blend of culture and adventure as you tour with a certified guide the most amazing archaeological site overlooking the Caribbean, fly above the jungle canopy on a spectacular zip-line ride, rappel down into the Mayan jungle and enjoy snorkeling through an underground river. As a perfect finish delight yourself by savoring authentic mexican cuisine.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
History, culture and adventure can all be found in this tour! Our Tulum Xtreme Tour sends you back in time to the days of the ancient Maya as you explore the seaside archeological site of Tulum National Park, set on a soaring cliff overlooking the Mexican Caribbean. On the tour an expert guide will introduce you to the mysteries of the ancient Mayan civilization, as well as its architecture, art and the significance of this port town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers in any hotel in Riviera Maya from Bahía Petempich to Tulum. If your hotel is not listed, locate the nearest and mark that one. You will need to send us later information about your hotel to program the pick up. You can also mark one at random in Riviera Maya and send us a message later telling us the hotel you will be staying. If you are in an AirBnB or hotel in downtown Playa del Carmen, we will provide you with a convinience meeting point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for kids under 6 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- > On the regular (shared) tours there will be empty spaces to guarantee social distance between clients. > We work in coordination with museums, churches, archaeological sites and points of interest during the tour to ensure that every location put in place the international sanitary protocols..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.