Road Bike Tour Around Lake Arenal
A relaxing bike ride through tropical forest on a paved road. For beginners and intermediate riders.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You’ll bike across Arenal Dam and bike on the paved road along the north side of Arenal Lake. This road has very little traffic and offers the most relaxing ride through tropical forest, home of monkeys and birds. You will enjoy great views of the lake as well as a chance to experience the rural life in this remote part of Costa Rica.
You will have a picnic stop and lunch will be served at a restaurant at the end. Optional boat trip across Lake Arenal at the end of the tour. You’ll return to your hotel surrounding the lake by car while enjoying views of Arenal Volcano.
Distance: 28 to 42 kms / 17 to 26 miles
Altitude Gain: 970 mts / 3180 ft.
Terrain: Rolling hills, paved road with very little traffic, surrounded by tropical rain forest.
Difficulty; easy to moderate.
Departure Point :La Fortuna Hotels in Zone 1
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Bike Arenal - Day Tours