Road Cycling in Jamaica
After meet and greet at our hotel we ride down to meet the local cycling club for a 90 minute ride along the eastern northcoast of the island. Get to meet other road cyclists of all levels and exchange cultures and knowledge and just have fun sharing the sport we love so much. This group is a very fast group, but those who want to go slower we can do a different route privately, with one of the One Love cycling guides. WE do cater to cyclists of all levels and can customize your ride according to your goals or needs.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cycling coach who stays with you for the entire ride
- Support Sag vehicle staying with you for the entire ride
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holiday Services, 1222 Providence Drive Ironshore Industrial Estates, Montego Bay Jamaica
This ride is customized to suit your pace level and your needs. So if you are training for an event and have a specific training plan, we will work with you on that. Or if you want to join the ride with the local cycling club, that is also an option. The club ride time and distance varies depending on the day of the week. We can create a ride just geared to you, after discussing your fitness levels etc. This is an event for ROAD cyclists of all levels. Coaching is included and a SAG vehicle so you have someone with you at ALL times.
You must book the coach and SAG as we do not go out without a SAG but its the same price for 1-4 persons. Bicycle rental is PER BICYCLE and the SUPPORT is per group of 1-4 persons.
Departure Point :Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring your own helmet and cycling shoes . If you are renting a bicycle, we have KEO look pedals. If you use other pedals please bring them with you so we can put them on your bicycle rental. Also bring your water bottles.
- All participants MUST Sign a liability waiver before they can participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.