Road to Hana Eco-Adventure
The Road to Hana Eco-Adventure features miles of lush tropical rain forests, beautiful waterfalls at every turn, narrow one-lane bridges and most importantly our colorful and enduring cultural traditions kept by our elders. Hana truly is a world unto itself. Discover its stories, live its legends and experience the authentic hospitality of Hana with our cultural experts as visitors have the rare opportunity to mix with the Aunties of Hana and experience cultural practices and traditions. You will travel through the very heart of Maui and all that makes Maui no ka oi (the best!).
Let our local Hana Highway experts (professional drivers) do all the driving for you as you sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular views. Discover Hawaii tours will entertain you with fun stories as well as share with you interesting historical facts as well as educate you with Hawaiian legends and culture in this once in a lifetime adventure to discover the best of Maui!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hana Highway - Road to Hana
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
• Ho'okipa Park for a look at Hawaiian style life of enjoying the sea
• Pua'aKa'a park for swimming in a waterfall
• Kea'nae Peninsula for a true Scenery & Lookouts of Hawaiian Country Living
• Wai'anapanapa State Park 120 acres of a Must Stop-Scenery Area and to Swim at the Black Sand Beach Where Old Hawaii Still Exist
• Hana Fresh lunch awaits you to enjoy! To give you I'kaika or Strength to experience even more Rustic Views and stops along the Most Beautiful Road We Call Hana highway
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kahului, HI, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.