Road to Hana Tour with Lunch and Pickup
With over 20 years of experience and expert, NAI certified guides, no one is more qualified to lead you through Maui’s Road to Hana than us. And since we’ve done this a few times, we’ve thought of every detail—from passenger vans custom built for the winding roads to small tour sizes—to guarantee you have an incredible journey.
Highlights of the tour include a long stop at Waianapanapa State Park with itʻs famous Black Sand Beach and a delicious picnic lunch at a classic Hana flower farm.
Let us do the work, so you can enjoy the ride!
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast served at the beautiful Maui Tropical Plantation
- Lunch - Your choice of a turkey / grilled veggie sandwich or a chicken breast on a bed of greens. Served with a cookie, chips and cold non-alcoholic drinks.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Vegan & Vegetarian meal options available. Please contact Valley Isle Excursions about dietary needs
- Entry/Admission - Maui Tropical Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Ke‘anae Point
- Entry/Admission - Wai'anapanapa State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maui Tropical Plantation, 1670 Honoapiilani Hwy, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793-9347
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
Road to Hana
Stop At: Ke‘anae Point, Maui, HI
Explore the Peninsula
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wai'anapanapa State Park, Hana Hwy. near mile marker 32, Hana, Maui, HI
Visit a black sand beach, lava tube and blowhole
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Hana Bay, Hana, Maui, HI 96713
Drive past the bay.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all South and West side hotels. Please contact our office for exact pickup locationsand times for your hotel and tour. Your hotel pickup will be between 15min and 1 hour prior to the "Tour Departure Time". Please contact our office for instructions to meet at one of our pickup points if you are staying in a private residence, in Upcountry Maui or at North Shore locations.Ports
- Kahului Harbor, 103 Ala Luina St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.