Roaring Fork Smoky Mountains Tour by Open-Air Jeep
This fun tour of Roaring Fork will take you on a 4WD tour through the western edge of the Smoky Mountain National Park. Starting in Gatlinburg, twist and turn your way for 6 miles on a loop road made only for smaller vehicles, filled with stunning scenery. In the 1830’s and 1840’s this was the American Frontier. You will start down the mountain following a “roaring” mountain stream, for which this road is named, offering views of a waterfall. Upon arrival back in Pigeon Forge, enjoy a thirty-minute four-wheel drive adventure.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Off-road 4x4 experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gatlinburg, Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Drive through the town of Gatlinburg and learn about the history of the town and how the Smoky Mountains got its name.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Roaring Fork, Historic Nature Trail Road, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN
Enter a heavily forested area as the road narrows to a single lane through the Smoky Mountains. From here, the trail twists and turns for six miles on a one-way loop! 1-2 stops included on the loop road.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, Rte. 441 Enter from stoplight 8 at Airport Road, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN 37783
Enjoy a fun off-road adventure with scenic views as you head back to Pigeon Forge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :2611 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.