Roatan's ORIGINAL Customizable Best of Roatan Tour
Roatan, HN - There are so many things to see and do in Roatan, Honduras. Tell us what you what interests you and we will treat you to a day exploring Roatan. We are "yours" for the day -- we strive to make your trip to Roatan memorable. There's lots to do, let us create a special tour just for you. Each of our vehicles is air conditioned for your comfort -- our fleet has vehicles which can comfortably accommodate any size group...from 2 guests to up to 15 guests. Fold-up wheelchairs can be accommodated in all of our vehicles, please let us know if you will require the extra room when you request availability.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to any add-on activities not preselected
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodden Tours, Sandy Bay, Roatan IB3107 Honduras
Our private tours are 100% customizable--Feel free to
Add/Remove/Change activities and decide how much time spent at each location as your tour day goes along!
YOU are the Boss...just let your guide know your interests, preferred activities and sights that interest you most! You determine the tour length, too -- meet us early for a nice long tour day, if you like, and let your guide know when you're ready to return to the ship! It truly is
just that easy to assure that your personalized & private tour is everything that you want it to be! If there are any questions, concerns or comments during your tour day, feel free to have your guide (or any other uniformed Bodden Tours guide) phone me directly! We want you to be happy with your tour and the time sightseeing around our island...plus add-on options once here include:
• Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline -- $45 per guest
• Victor's Monkey Business -- $5 per guest
• Offshore Snorkeling by Boat -- $20 per guest with your own gear, or $25 per guest with rental gear
• Iguana Farm fee -- $10 per guest
• Carambola Gardens -- $10 per guest self-guided, or $15 per guest guided tour
• Halfmoon Glass-bottom Boat -- $35 per guest
• Roatan Parasail Adventure -- $65 per guest
• Halfmoon Bay/West End Village -- No additional charge*. Great for souvenir shopping, lots of restaurants/bars lining the brown sand beach. This diver's community is a unique experience, with great reef snorkeling just off the end of the docks.
-Halfmoon Bay Resort charges $10 for a day-pass (includes beach lounger and restroom access...no beach vendors!)
• West Bay Beach, what the cruise lines refer to as "Tabayana Beach"
-Free public beach access, if you will like to walk through and put your towel on the beach.
-Jet Skis, Banana-boat rides, para-sailing, canoes, snorkel gear, etc. are all available for rent from beach vendors
-You can rent beach chairs for $5-7 each at many places along West Bay beach
-Snorkel Gear ranges from $10-20 per set-up, depending on if you rent from a beach vendor or a licensed dive shop
-Resort Day-Passes range from $10-40 per person, and generally include a beach lounger (with shaded seating available), restroom, fresh water shower and changing room access, etc..
• Sol y Mar Private Beach Club -- $10 per guest
• School/Children's Home Visits -- No additional charge
• Stone Castle Cameo Factory - No additional charge
• Shopping around the Island - Honduras is known for its' coffee, mahogany, vanilla and cigars.
• and MORE -- let us know what YOU want to see/do!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Cruise Ship Arrivals:Roatan has two Cruise Ship Terminals -- Please check below for meeting location for your arrival dock below:1) Port of Roatan Cruise Terminal (NCL, RCI, MSC, etc.): As you exit your ship, look for the Bodden Tours kiosk (it will have a large VICTOR BODDEN sign and will be in position #1 on the dock.) One of our representatives will greet you at the kiosk, locate your name on our list and introduce you to your guide for the day.2) Mahogany Bay Cruise Center (Carnival, Princess, AIDA, Costa, Holland American, P&O, etc): As you exit your ship, customers on Local Independent Tours will be required by Carnival Corporation to exit their dock area through the gates and walk over the hill to the main road. Once outside the gates and over the hill, look for our representatives holding VICTOR BODDEN signs. One of our representatives will greet you, locate your name on our list and introduce you to your guide for the day. At the end of your tour day, we ARE able to drop you off to the entrance of the dock...so you will only have to do this long walk one-way, when you first arrive.a. Once you are outside the cruise compound, look for the VICTOR BODDEN signs and shirts!!b. The Port Manager of the Mahogany Bay Cruise Center has negotiated with the on-site Taxi Association to provide transportation, if required, to the Independent Tours meeting area over the hill. The negotiated flat-rate for this taxi service is $2 per person. Please see the Taxi Dispatcher (in the Green Mahogany Bay shirt) to arrange for your group to utilize this service -- tell them that you need the $2 per person transport to Victor Bodden Tours on the other side of the hill. Or, if you'd rather, you can still walk over the hill (approximately 350 yards) to the designated area.c. Be advised, many other independent tour companies, as well as the Carnival Corporation excursion department, want your tour-business, too! We pride ourselves on our tours, and are happy that you have selected Bodden Tours as your hosts during your Roatan port stop! Be prepared, as you may be approached by representatives of many of these other tour companies. Although we appreciate you supporting our Local Independent Tour Operators, we ask that you tell them your tour is already set, and head toward the Bodden Tours representatives at the locations outlined above.d. NOTE: Recently, someone has been impersonating our Bodden Tours dispatcher on the Carnival dock property, under the red-roofed structure before you leave for "the walk." This person/persons is NOT affiliated with our company so be very careful! They have been known to say they work for Bodden Tours, or will tell you that the monkeys or ziplines (or another aspect of your tour) has been cancelled. Again, these people DO NOT work for our company, or any other independent tour company -- they are "poachers", trying to steal your business and money. Once outside the fenced-in Mahogany Bay complex, you can be sure that you are speaking to a Bodden Tours representative by their uniform (Bodden Tours placard sign, Bodden Tours polo shirt, etc.) and your name on our tour list!Ports
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Center (Carnival, Princess, Costa, Discovery, HAL, P&O, etc)
- Port of Roatan in Coxen Hole (RCI, NCL, MSC, TUI, Regent, Oceania, etc)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/2/2018 - 6/25/2022
Monday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All guides are bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Wheelchair guests must be able to transfer
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.