Rocinha Lucky Tour
A Unique Experience
Join me on a unforgettable trip around the largest Favela in Brazil.
Through alleys and streets, see and learn about our history and social culture, all while going through unique places you can't find anywhere else in the world!
Dangerous? Not quite!
Despite the claims of the Media and people who never actually visited us, the Rocinha Favela is one of the safest place in all Rio. Specially during local tour schedules!
Have a 100% safe walk on a living urban history site with a local guide that is there to both accompany and take care of you.
What makes Lucky Tour different?
The biggest difference between Lucky and other general Tour Agencies, it's that the your trip is made with a local guide, born and raised inside the Favela, that takes you through places that most Guides won't, mostly out of fear or they don't know the Labyrinth that Rocinha can be.
You can't leave Rio without visiting us! Everyone is equal in our place!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Moto Taxi Price (R$ 7,00)
- Entry/Admission - Rocinha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rocinha, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
After meeting with the Tour Guide, there will be a short walk around the bottom of the Favela followed by a presentation from Rocinha's Capoeira Group. After this, the tourists will take a Moto Taxi ride to the top of the Favela and from there take an educational sightseeing walking tour all the way down, with places for Souvenir shopping (that serves as donation to the Favela), Lunch at a local family restaurant and lots of beautiful places for pictures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :R. Gen. Olímpio Mourão Filho, 320 - São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22610-020, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.