Rock Climbing at the Kangaroo Point Cliffs in Brisbane
Challenge yourself in the great outdoors and experience climbing the weathered walls of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Get up close and personal and climb to the top of the 20 metre cliffs where you can take in Brisbane’s best views of the city and river! Climbs of various levels of difficulty are available to suit everyone – including beginners!
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified and experienced instructors.
- All safety equipment including a helmet, harness, rope and chalk
What's excluded :
- Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Locker Hire AU$3 per locker
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Looking for some real adventure that doesn't look like the walls of an indoor rock climbing centre? Challenge yourself in the great outdoors and experience climbing the real rock of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Climbs of various levels of difficulty are available to suit everyone including beginners.
What to expect: Riverlife rock climbing sessions are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes instruction, a safety briefing (where you will learn how to rock climb) and equipment. Participants must wear and use the safety equipment provided by Riverlife. Safety equipment includes a helmet, harness, and rope. Booking essential. Complimentary showers, lockers and sunscreen are available for your use.
• Riverlife Adventure Centre, Naval Stores Lower River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland 4169 Australia
• Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
• The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :Riverlife Adventure Centre, Naval Stores Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Before participating, all participants must sign an Indemnity Agreement Form personally or by a guardian if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Please wear comfortable clothes (T-shirt and shorts / ¾ pants), and enclosed shoes
- Please bring hat and sunglasses (optional), hair tie (long hair), water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Complimentary showers and sunscreen are available for your use
- Lockers are available for hire (AU$3 per locker)
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older to participate . For night activities, participants must be 12 years of age or older. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult to assist them in belaying. If no adult is present, the child will not be permitted to rock climb
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Riverlife pty ltd