Rock Climbing in Dubrovnik
Rock climbing is becoming more and more popular around the world and here’s few very good reasons why rock climbing is fun and you should try it!
Rock climbing is a whole body workout, builds your confidence, builds trust, trains your focus and helps you look great in pictures.
Besides, it is a good excuse to escape from Dubrovnik's city crowds and do something different with experienced Dubrovnik climbers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- There is a lime stone rock 15 min drive from Dubrovnik town that is equipped with sports climbing paths with different difficulty levels.
Grades range from 4b to 7a so it offers a quality day of climbing for various climbers and it is also very good place to have your first climbing experience. Here your instructors will give you a short briefing on rock climbing basics, safety, and use of equipment and provide you with harness, rock climbing shoes and a helmet.
Tour guides are experienced climbers so you can learn how to climb in a safe and controlled environment. Don't worry, we climb with guests with a style of climbing called "top rope", where the rope runs from your instructor who is belaying you up through the anchor at the top of the climb and back down to your harness. This allows you to focus on movement, technique, and getting stronger instead of worrying about falling.
Experience the art of climbing and create a great memory of your holiday!
Departure Point :Ul. Ivana Matijaševića 6, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.