Rock Climbing, Rappel, Volcanoes and Typical Desserts
It will be a climbing day on the banks of the Chili River in the Chilina Valley. It doesn't matter if it's your first time climbing or if you have already practiced this sport a lot, the place we go to is great for beginners and experts.
Charcani is an ideal area for sports and relaxation located at the foot of the Chili River and next to the Sanctuary of the Virgen de Chapi, patron of Arequipa; ensuring a perfect environment to enjoy an excellent day adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full rock climbing equipement
- Bottled water
- Typical dessert
- Snacks - Cookies and fruit
What's excluded :
- 2:00 pm Pick up passengers from your accommodation.
2:30 pm. Enter the Chilina Valley where we will observe crops of local products and a beautiful view of the Chili River at the foot of the three volcanoes.
2:45 pm Start climbing in Charcani next to the Chili River. An adequate introduction and training will take place before carrying out the activity.
>> There are rock walls scalable from 10 m. up to 25 m. Tall. Here we will find different climbing difficulties from the most basic (5+) to an intermediate / advanced level (7c)
5:30 pm. We leave the Chilina Valley with direction to the old quarter and viewpoint of Yanahuara where we will appreciate a unique view of Arequipa, its ancient architecture and carved in ashlar; then taste Arequipa desserts such as "frozen cheese" or "picarones with honey."
Yanahuara is also highly recommended to buy local crafts and products.
6:30 pm. Return to the hotel.
• Yanahuara, Suburb of Arequipa, Arequipa Peru
• Arequipeño Ice Cream - Typical dessert
• Fritters and Picarones - Fried sweet potato flour accompanied by chancaca honey
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Ask if your hotel is on our pickup radio. In case of not being within said radius the starting point will be at the Mirador del Monasterio Hotel in Calle Zela 301.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.