Rock-land Hummingbird Sanctuary
The story behind the place is that the original “bird trainer” moved to this remote area in the hills of Jamaica in the early 1900's, and fell in love. She would take daily strolls through the hills admiring and feeding the exotic species of birds.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rocklands Bird Sanctuary, Rocklands Road, Wiltshire Jamaica
Rocklands Bird Sanctuary is home to some of Jamaica’s most exquisite species of bird. This place is a must see if you are a bird or nature lover!
Once you get in, you're given a seat and a bottle of sweetened water. After no more than about 5 minutes, these exotic birds will start flying around you
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.