Rockland Bird Sanctuary and Hip-Strip Shopping
The Rockland Bird Sanctuary is home to many species of birds, some endemic to Jamaica while others flew to the Island from other countries and make Jamaica their home. The bird sanctuary is located in the hills of a small community called Anchovy, approximately a 20-minute drive from the the city of Montego Bay. The tour can last for 45 minutes to over 1 hour depending on the group's interest. Bird lovers will find this tour very fascinating as many different birds will fly from trees to the ground for you to feed them.
The hummingbirds, the national bird of Jamaica, are part of a special experience as you sit with a bottle of their favorite drink, wait for them to perch on your outstretched finger while you feed them from the bottle. Next, you will take a walk through the garden with the guide to see the different trees and herbs before the tour ends.
Admission Fees not included ($20 per adult and $10 per child 4-10)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned minivan/bus
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Admission Fees ($20 per adult and $10 per child 4-10)
- Entry/Admission - Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rocklands Bird Sanctuary, Rocklands Road, Wiltshire Jamaica
Rocklands Bird Sanctuary is home to some of Jamaica’s most exquisite species of bird. This place is a must see if you are a bird or nature lover!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please type when booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.