Rockland Lunchtime Culinary Walking Tour
Learn a bit about the history and a whole lot of the current culinary scene on this 3-hour tour. We will entertain and educate you while you enjoy the local flavors and talents of the town.
What's included :
- Guided tour of Historic Downtown Rockland
- VIP Gift
- Entry/Admission - Rockland Marketplace
What's excluded :
- Gratuity to your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rockland Marketplace, 25 Rankin St, Rockland, ME 04841-3036
Guests will join us on a culinary walking tour of the historic downtown Rockland area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :449 Main St, Rockland, ME 04841, USA
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :1 Sea St Pl, Rockland, ME 04841, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All are welcome to Maine! Guests who are fully inoculated for the Covid-19 virus & provide proof upon check in are not required to wear a mask, except while indoors until seated. The State of Maine encourages those who have not yet been vaccinated to continue to wear a face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.