Rocky Mountain National Park Tour - Hidden Valley Sledding Tour
This is the most fun your family will have in the Rocky Mountain National Park. We are the only company that offers this tour. Designed to make it easy on you, We cover everything! We provide all the sleds for you to use. Spend hours of fun with your family creating new memories that will last a lifetime. Restrooms located at site of sledding.
per adult from
What's included :
- Rocky Mountain National Park Pass
- Use of sleds included
- 2 way radios to communicate with your guide
What's excluded :
- We do not provide any transportation. Customers will follow behind your guide to the location.
We will be meeting guests at the Estes Park Visitors Center and then departing for Hidden
Valley in the Rocky Mountain National Park. Hidden Valley was an old ski resort which has been turned into a designated Sledding slope. We will have a few photo opportunities along the way to capture the beauty of the Park, and then straight to Hidden Valley for the Sledding.
Departure Point :500 Big Thompson Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.