Rodman Reservoir Fishing Trips near Gainesville Florida
Rodman Reservoir has legendary status for the number of trophy bass it has produced over the years ever since it was created. It has been consistently ranked with the state of Florida as one of the top ten best bass lakes in the country. Let’s explore Rodman the swamp, historic extension of the St Johns River just east of downtown Gainesville, FL. View its creatures in their natural habitat while experiencing the thrill of fishing trip. Birds and Alligators flourish in the abundance of vegetation making it a bird watcher's heaven and a photographer’s paradise, but for anglers it’s truly both!
So grab your hat, sunglasses and cell phone to take pictures. All you have to do is step on board, cast a pole and wait for the tug on the other end! Bring your family along for a fishing adventure of a lifetime!
Our travelers also enjoyed a day in the Butterfly Rainforest, Florida Museum of Natural, or the University of Florida Bat House!
per adult from
4 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Cooler, ice and bottled water
- All fishing equipment
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and specialty drinks
- Fishing Licenses
- Live bait
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gainesville, FL, USA
Travelers looking to explore the waters of Gainesville, Fl on the beautiful Rodman Reservoir will travel approximately 40 minutes to meeting location.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: 130 Kenwood Boat Ramp Rd, Interlachen, FL 32148, USA
Once you get to the meeting place and boat ramp, you will quickly understand why. The sights and sounds, on the beautiful Rodman Reservoir, are breathtaking and the wildlife is abundant. After meeting your local expert, the Captain board you start your adventure.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Rodman Reservoir, Florida 32134, USA
A quick boat ride and travelers realize the waters of the beautiful Rodman Reservoir are something special. Once you reach the hot spot your guided tour and fishing experience for trophy largemouth bass has begun. After catching fish and moving around, once the duration of your scheduled time is finished, the captain will navigate you back to their meeting location.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :130 Kenwood Boat Ramp Rd, Interlachen, FL 32148, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates on a no fish no pay policy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.