Roebuck Bay Sunset Cruise
Fancy the warmth and beauty of a magnificent Broome sunset in a small group setting? Why not join us on a 3hour Broome sunset cruise with a chance to see the snubfin dolphins? Cruise along the stunning coast or jump into our boom net to cool off before heading further into the Bay to spot wildlife. On your return, sink into a bean bag and embrace the stunning sunset of Roebuck Bay.
Meet our friendly team as they treat you to delicious canapes on board ‘Ballena’. Chilled alcoholic beverages are available for purchase from our licensed bar. If you prefer to BYO, bring your own and we will do the rest for you!
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We have a licenced bar on board with a small range of beer, wine and soft drinks for sale. You are also welcome to BYO. We will chill and serve your drinks throughout the cruise.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roebuck Bay, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Enjoy a swim in the boom net as you cruise through the shallow waters of Roebuck Bay. Swimming is only available in September & October.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Entrance Point, Kabbarli Rd, Minyirr WA 6725, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Your bus transfer time will be confirmed closer to the day of departure via a text message. Airports
- Broome Airport, Broome, Western Australia Australia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who are unable to walk up a flight of stairs unassisted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.