Rogue River Hellgate Canyon PM Half-Day Raft Trip
Our 1/2 Day PM Rogue River Hellgate rafting trip is an ideal way to enjoy the beautiful Southern Oregon sun in the summer time. Hot weather, plenty of whitewater, lots of swimming, and a riverside lunch make this a perfect family afternoon adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- All river equipment
- Transportation from and back to our store
- Choice of Inflatable kayaks, paddle rafts, or oared rafts
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rogue River, 3040 Biddle Road Siskiyou National Forest, Medford, OR 97504
Floating on the Rogue River you will enjoy hours of incredible scenery and numerous exciting class II rapids. During our time on the river we will stop for a 30-45 minute lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Orange Torpedo Rafting Trips, 210 Merlin Rd, Merlin, OR 97532-4501
We will spend time here getting ready for the trip and we recommend spending some time after the trip at The Torpedo Bar in the back of our building.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Orange Torpedo Trips | Rogue River Rafting, 210 Merlin Rd, Merlin, OR 97532, USA
Departure Time :11:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Orange Torpedo Trips