Rojo tango with optional dinner
Come to attend one of the most peculiar shows in Buenos Aires, the Rojo Tango, it is a truly VIP tango show, in one of the rooms of the Hotel Faena, which is immersed in the culture and history of Argentina and is located in the prestigious neighborhood of Puerto Madero.
• Discover a VIP tango show in a historic building in Buenos Aires
• Enjoy a delicious 3-step dinner and drinks (if included in the package)
• Discover El Cabaret, the revolutionary hall where all the magic of tango takes place
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Free Drinks All Night (Water, Soda, Beer and Wine or Champagne)
- Dinner - Dinner (starter, main course and dessert options)
- Tango show
- Individual table
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Rojo Tango
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Rojo Tango, 445 Martha Salotti, Faena Hotel & Universe Martha Salotti 445, Buenos Aires Argentina
“El Cabaret” is a unique salon designed by Philippe Starck, a revolutionary French architect and designer. The mind-blowing experience begins when you enter this imposing hall, immersed in red velvet and golden details, where you will be able to enjoy a delicious dinner with a three-course menu accompanied by fine wines and artisanal cocktails while being delighted by the sensual performance of an intimate show and different when compared to any other tango show in Buenos Aires.
Rojo Tango goes through the history of tango from the 1920s to Piazzolla, with some modern touches. It is a dynamic, sensual and intense show that will impress you in a very special environment.
You will enjoy a 3-stage dinner and drinks included in a restaurant that later turns the stage for the tango show. At the end of the night the theater driver takes you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Rojo Tango, 445 Martha Salotti, Faena Hotel & Universe Martha Salotti 445, Buenos Aires Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The shuttle picks up all customers in hotels in the Microcentro, Recoleta, Palermo, Retiro, San Telmo and Porto Madero neighborhoods.Ports
- Puerto MADERO, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 Special Measures All of our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations in relation to the cleaning and sanitizing procedure for the protection and safety of passengers in order to prevent the contagion of the covid-19 virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.