Roma Gourmet food tour - Do Eat Better Experience
The Do Eat Better Experience food tour is a walking tour around the historical center of Rome. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities.
Do Eat Better Experience tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing Italian culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Please, note that the tour is always run in English and Italian; other languages upon request.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Show cooking
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Do Eat Better Experience - Rome Food Tours, Via di Ponte Quattro Capi 16 in front of Sora Lella restaurant, 00100 Rome Italy
Within our Rome Gourmet food tour, you will have the opportunity to taste some of the following dishes, directly from the tradition.
Pass By: Teatro di Marcello, Via Del Teatro De Marcello, Rome Italy
The tour starts with the typical Hand-made cookies, we will taste them in an old cookie's factory from 1920, and artisanal cheese, tasty local cheeses that change according to season and producers’ choices, made with raw milk and prepared according to natural techniques. All of this and much more accompanied by registered wines according to local excellence.
Pass By: Ponte Garibaldi, 00186 Rome Italy
we continue our tour tasting something you can find only in Rome, the white pizza. It's the capital’s masterpiece of street food, its apparently simple dough is impossible to replicate if the recipe is not known. And after the famous Porchetta: pork meat, baked in the oven usually served along with the white pizza. It is spicy and perfect if served warm.
Pass By: Viale di Trastevere, Roma RM, Italy
You can't come to Rome and don't try our typical Pasta alla carbonara and the tasty Supplì!
Pass By: Via della Lungaretta, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
At the end, don't miss the Artisanal ice cream: one of the best in town prepared with natural ingredients and presented in innovative and stunning flavours.
Departure Point :Via di Ponte Quattro capi, 16, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.