Roman Castles - Tour in Ferrari
Your Tour director an expert of Ferrari, will drive you through the splendid landscape of the Castelli Romani area, where one can still smell the ancient times, when the Etruscans populated this place. Yet, this atmosphere can be seen in the ruins of ancient necropolis found in the area. Traveling along the stirring roads of the Lake of Abano, you will drive the super cars towards an ancient Castle, where you will enjoy a magic atmosphere for an unforgettable coffee break.
Drive the Ferrari V8 engine and enjoy the wind trough your hair ... Breathtaking landscapes, medieval towns, tasty food, good wine and the smile of the locals are waiting for you ... Try this unforgettable luxury unique experience. Real Luxury is leader in the ultimate self-driving experience ...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ferrari Rental 1 Day (4 H) - Tour Director - Car Insurance - Staff Car - Radio Walkie Talkie
- Tour Director Travel & Living
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Photo shoot
What's excluded :
- Gas for the Ferrari
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nemi, Nemi, Province of Rome, Lazio
The countryside of Rome and the Lazio region hosts a number of varieties of very sweet flavorsour strawberries. Romans, however, associate strawberries with Nemi. The small, flavorsour strawberry from Nemi is also known, because of its size, as the "strawberry". The "strawberry" comes from the area of the Castelli Romani. Since ancient times, the Nemi strawberry has been sold on the market stalls of Rome between May and September. Our traditional recipe today is called Fragolino di Nemi.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Castel Gandolfo, Castel Gandolfo, Province of Rome, Lazio
Castel Gandolfo, is a town located 25 kilometers southeast of Rome. Occupying a height on the Alban Hills overlooking Lake Albano, Castel Gandolfo is considered one of Italy's most scenic towns. 
Within the town's boundaries lies the Apostolic Palace of Castel Gandolfo which served as a summer residence and vacation retreat for the pope, the leader of the Catholic Church. Although the palace is located within the borders of Castel Gandolfo, it has extraterritorial status as one of the properties of the Holy See and is not under Italian jurisdiction. It is now open as a museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can simply tell us where are you staying and we come to pick up you at your place. Hotel, villa, private house, castle, airport, train station it's fine
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/5/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You only need valid Driver License
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.