Roman Pizza Experience
We`ll teach you how to make and bake a traditional roman pizza in an easy way..After a short walk (5 minutes), you`ll eat it in front of the Colosseum, we`ll have some drinks,chat and make some photos ;) What do you think?
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hello pizza lovers!
Fresh out of the oven:
✨ The REAL Roman Pizza Experience✨
Welcome drink and a Supplì (traditional Roman "snack" to get you going during the day ⚙️️️)
We provide a mask, a pair of gloves and customized La Prezzemolina® apron (the apron can be eventually bought!)
Short introduction of the Roman Pizza (history, ingredients, ways of baking it and temperatures)
✨Secret La Prezzemolina® recipe
After that, you`ll be rolling the pizza dough by yourself, choose the ingredients and we`ll bake it for you!
Eating it in front of the Colosseum is something else! ...With a cool beer, glass of wine or a soft drink!
✨Social media photos included!
Book your experience!
• Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
• Traditional roman pizza
Departure Point :La Prezzemolina, Via del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/18/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.