Roman Street Food Walking Tour in Rome
Roman street food is an authentic local experience you should try when visiting Rome. Supplì, pizza al taglio, and pizza bianca con mortadella are local specialties you can only eat in Rome. As you walk through the side streets of downtown Rome, our local guide will take you to our favorite stops for genuinely delicious Roman street food and craft beer. Learn about the ingredients, origins, and traditions behind each. Happily end with an amazing artisanal gelato. You can’t get more local than this, in only 90 minutes. Join our Roman Street Food Tour in Rome!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Campo de' Fiori
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Trilussa
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Walk through the backstreets of Campo de' Fiori as you taste supplì, craft beer, and pizza by the slice.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ponte Sisto, 00153 Rome Italy
Walk over one of Rome's most beautiful bridges.
Stop At: Piazza Trilussa, Rome Italy
Cross over to Trastevere for another taste of Roman street food.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Farnese, 96, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Via dei Pettinari, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We cannot accommodate gluten-free diets
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.