Romantic Private Dinner with Live Music and Ballroom Dance Lesson in Haifa
Luxury private romantic dinner with live music and professional ballroom dance tuition in Haifa, Israel. Enjoy a boutique experience for just the two of you including gourmet dinner with carefully selected wine, live music and ballroom dancing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Glass of Champagne
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- You will start with a 60 minute private ballroom and Latin dance lesson. The lesson suits any age and skill level and are given
by a professional ballroom and Latin dancer, teacher and judge of international competitions, Igor Mass.
Those who have never danced before will be dancing their first dance by the end of a lesson, and those who are more experienced
will have their skills advanced. Of course, specific requests are welcome as well and the environment is fun and professional.
After the lesson you will have a break of 30 minutes with complimentary drinks whilst the table for two is set. Enjoy a 3-course menu of home-made gourmet food with carefully selected wines. During the dinner, live violin music will be played as well as a quality ballroom and Latin music, so you will be able to dance as well.
For your convenience there are changing rooms. In addition, you can have pictures taken on your request and have them emailed or printed for you (some extra time required for this).
At the end of the evening you will receive a good bye souvenir.
Departure Point :Haifa
Departure Time :PM - Please reconfirm with the local operator
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.