Romantic Road Day Trip from Frankfurt (Main) to Weikersheim (SATURDAY)
When they hear the cue, 60 girls and boys start playing their instruments devotedly. Charpentier, Händel - later, at the closing concert of their violin-cello camp, everything needs to be perfect. The guard house in the gardens of the palace, where the music academy has its base, is a wonderful place. Gardens reminiscent of Versailles spread out in front of the building, and the magnificent Renaissance palace with its almost complete interior furnishings is close nearby. The palace gate gives directly onto the market square with its historic buildings, the Baroque town hall, and aThe Middle Ages, live and in colour
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Schloss und Schlossgarten Weikersheim
- Entry/Admission - The Residenz
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Weikersheim, Weikersheim, Baden-Wurttemberg
Travel through the Spessart to Würzburg, the old university town at the River Main. Along the vineyards of the Tauber valley to Weikersheim at the Romantic Road.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Schloss und Schlossgarten Weikersheim, Marktplatz 11, 97990 Weikersheim, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Weikersheim castle museum courtly life in the 17th and 18th century, Baroque court garden.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Residenz, Residenzplatz 2, 97070 Wurzburg, Bavaria Germany
Residenz prince bishops palace (1720-1744)
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :60329 Frankfurt, Germany
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.