Romantic tour in Amsterdam
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. If you pass away in Amsterdam but don’t have any family, friends or acquaintances, then a poet will write a poem and recite it on your funeral. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. The Red-Light District is well known for its red lights, however, there are also blue lights. When the lights are blue you know that there is a transgender woman in the room. What’s worth knowing about the love story of Henry and Katherine Hudsons? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the romantic legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Dam Square, Dam, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.