Romantic Tour In Kawasaki
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Why is Ikuta Ryokuchi Park one of the city’s most cherished recreational parks and gardens? Why is it considered the favorite spot for couples? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. Where is the oldest sweet persimmon tree of the country found in Kawasaki? What is so special about this place? What is the most famous historical couple in Japan? Why is the Kanamara Matsuri Festival dedicated to lovers? Why does it attract thousands of couples every year? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kawasaki, Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kanto
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St. Claire, 1-chōme-8-9 Kaizuka, Kawasaki Ward, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 210-0014, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.