Romantika 3-Hour Sunset Dinner Cruise
The most romantic cruise of Rhodes will set sail before the sunset, anchoring in Kallithea Springs for some late afternoon swimming. Later on, following a slow route into the deep open sea, where you will watch the sun setting over the island with wonderful colors in the sky.
Your can even try the last dive of the day in the middle of the Aegean Sea, an experience similar to none. Feel the breeze while the boat is heading towards the silver moonlight reflecting onto the sea, lying on and watching the stars above, depending on the moon phase, and listening to specially selected music.
Enjoy a dinner buffet with amazing local Greek delicacies prepared fresh on-board with chilled wine white and rosé, cold beer and refreshments as well
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Kallithea Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandraki Harbour, Platia Eleftherias, Rhodes Town Greece
The old port of Rhodes, with the medieval fortress of Saint Nicholas and the entrance where the statue of Colossus, wonder of the ancient world was standing.
Stop At: Kallithea Springs, Leof. Kallitheas, Kallithea 851 00 Greece
Anchoring in Kallithea Springs for alate afternoon swimming.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Romantika Rhodes Day Cruise, Mandraki Port Opposite of the Bank of Greece, Rodos 851 31, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.