Rome 2 Days Bike Rental
Rent your trekking bike for two full days and discover the monuments and landmarks of Rome. Have the full freedom to see and do exactly what you like.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike seat for infant 0-4 years
What's excluded :
- Three thousand years of history, 16% of cultural property of the whole planet and 40,000 hectares of protected green areas, is what you can find in a city considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, UNESCO heritage. Too big to be visited on foot and too beautiful and precious to be quickly visited by a motor vehicle, Rome by bike is the best way to appreciate the Eternal City.
Collect your bike just fifty meters away from the Colosseum, a perfect starting point for tourists discovering Rome. Enjoy a bike provided with front suspensions and increased tires for comfort and safety on cobblestone and the rough terrain of the urban Villas and Appia Antica.
Please note that, due to insurance reasons, you can use the bike every day from 9am to 8pm and it has to be returned every evening.
Departure Point :Via Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10/15/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 10/14/2021
Monday - Thursday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats and tag-along are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Don’t forget to bring an identification document for each participant
- Children 5-9 years: please specify if you prefer a tag-along or an independent bicycle
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.