Rome: 4-hours Trastevere by Night Food, Wine and Sightseeing Tour
Trastevere Quarter is a charming and bohemian neighborhood of Rome! Stroll Trastevere, the closely-guarded secret among locals, with an expert guide while you taste tradicional specialties off the beaten tracks!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide.
- Samples of typical Roman dishes Alcoholic drinks such as Wine and beer.
- Water and soft drinks are also included.
- Guided visit around site such as the Sistine Bridge, Piazza Trilussa and other amazing sites.
- Vegetarian options are available if advised in advance.
What's excluded :
- Vegan, gluten and dairy-free meals.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Trilussa, Rome Italy
Prepare your palate and appetite, and stroll into Trastevere narrow cobbled streets and ancient buildings! With an expert guide find the typical tasting locations and hidden spots hit by locals, and feel the taste of the traditional delicacies while enjoying a pleasant walk around this charming and bohemian neighborhood of Rome!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica Di San Bartolomeo all'Isola, Piazza di San Bartolomeo All'Isola 22, 00186 Rome Italy
Be welcomed by your guide at Piazza di San Bartolomeo. Here you will be introduced to this charming neighborhood!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
Stroll along one of the most ancient quarters of the city, and prepare your stomach to the best delicacies you can find in town! Trastevere is know for it’s pleasant atmosphere, and it’s also a surprising place where the smell of food and delicacies inebriates the air. Find the hidden spot hit by locals and enjoy the walk. Your guide will take you through the narrow cobblestone streets and laneways of this area you start to feel like a Roman. As part of the tour you will visit the Basilica of Santa Maria, Tiberine Island, Sistine Bridge, Piazza Trilussa and other amazing sites. There will be several food stops from starters to pizza, cheese and cured meat, including a traditional trattoria so you can have a taste of many dishes that the genuine Italian cuisine offers. Delicious smell of desserts and homemade cookies made from one os Rome's most famous family-owned cookie factory will inebriates your nose. Do not miss the chance to visit Trastevere and discover the atmosphere of this amazing neighborhood like a real local!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza S. Bartolomeo All'Isola, 22, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Via dei Pettinari, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.