Rome by Bike Panoramic Views and Colosseum Guided Tour | Skip the Line tickets
Get ready for a fantastic trip into a postcard landscape!
Appreciate the best and amazing panoramic view of the Eternal City, led by your guide through the highlights of Rome.
Enjoy the best and most romantic views of the Eternal City on a bike ride of the seven hills of Rome.
Have a unique view of the Forum from Quirinale Hill. Admire Popolo square from the romantic Pincio Terrace, and reach the most magical panoramic view of the city at the Janiculum Hill, from where nothing can be hidden! Continue your ride on the Aventine Hill and the Orange's Garden that offers a unique view of Saint Peter.
Your experience in Rome continues with a real exclusive back in time trip on the footsteps of the Ancient Roman Empire with the visit to the Colosseum, Rome's most significant monument. Value your time and increase your experience thanks to the skip-the-line! Explore the two tiers of the mighty Flavian Amphitheatre and hear stories of the bloodthirsty spectacles and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5-hrs guided bike tour
- 1 hour Colosseum Official guided tour
- skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- pick up and drop off service
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Castel Sant'Angelo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Borghese, P.zzale del Museo Borghese, 00155 Rome Italy
Enjoy a nice ride deep in this peaceful park
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Terrazza del Pincio, Salita del Pincio 1, 00187 Rome Italy
Marvel at the incredible view of Popolo Square and part of Rome from Pincio Terrace, one of the most romantic panoramic viewpoint in the city
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Museo dell'Ara Pacis, Lungotevere in Augusta Corner of Via Tomacelli, 00186 Rome Italy
incredible view of Popolo Square and part of Rome from Pincio Terrace, one of the most romantic panoramic viewpoint in the city
Stop At: Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Pass by St. Angelo Castle, one of the oldest emblems of Rome, characterized by an impressive architecture surrounded by the Tiber and its bridges, that create a postcard landscape, especially at dusk thanks to some lights plays.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Terrazza del Gianicolo, Piazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi, 00165 Rome Italy
Enjoy an impressive view of the city from the incredible Januculm Hill, from where nothing can be hidden
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Aventine, Aventine, Rome, Lazio
Continues on the Aventine Hill and its Organge's Garden that offer a special view of Saint Peter
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Visit Rome's symbolic monument with a tour that makes it easy and fun for all ages. Learn about the amphitheater's history from a guide with an art and archaeology background. Learn about the spectacular games and bloody battles that were held inside. Hear about the techniques of construction invented by the Romans, the incredible ability of the gladiators, the violent fighting between exotic animals and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers to built the Colosseum. Walk around the first tiers and reach the arena to learn about the trapdoors and all the mechanisms used to animate the games. Your guide will keep you entertained with stories of sea-battles, the cages where lions were kept before the games started, the rooms in which gladiators were waiting before they reached the arena, the executions, and the excitement of the spectators attending the most spectacular, fantastic, and expensive games in human history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Via Carlo Botta, 35, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
2: Via della Polveriera, 8, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min. of 2 participants per booking
- Activity not available for children under 10 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- To get inside the Colosseum it used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.