Rome by Night Tour
Sit back and relax on a 2-hour night sightseeing tour of Rome. While traveling by air-conditioned coach around Rome’s ‘centro storico,’ Ancient Rome and Vatican City, you'll admire the city’s finest illuminated monuments including the Colosseum, St Peter’s Basilica and more. The comprehensive sightseeing tour also includes stops at Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain; remember to throw a coin in the fountain for luck!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Piazza Navona is a square in Rome, Italy. It is built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian, built in the 1st century AD, and follows the form of the open space of the stadium. The ancient Romans went there to watch the agones ("games"), and hence it was known as "Circus Agonalis" ("competition arena").
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
The Trevi Fountain (Italian: Fontana di Trevi) is a fountain in the Trevi district in Rome, Italy, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi and completed by Giuseppe Pannini and several others, it The Trevi Fountain is a true wonder, a jewel of water and stone almost hidden in the historic centre of Rome.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum is the main symbol of Rome. It is an imposing construction that, with almost 2,000 years of history , it was built under the empire of Vespasian starting on 72AD and it was finished in the year 80 during the rule of the emperor Titus. After completion, the Colosseum became the scenary of gladiator fights , naval battles, exotic animals, entertaining the roman people for years.
Pass By: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
St. Peter's Square, is a large square located in front of St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, at the centre of the square is an ancient Egyptian obelisk,erected in 1586;
the great architect Gian Lorenzo Bernini designed the square including the massive Doric colonnades, in 1656 /1667.
Departure Point :Via Giovanni Amendola, 32, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is suitable for wheelchair users provided passenger is traveling with a companion who can assist them on and off the bus. Wheelchairs will be stored in the luggage area of the bus
- Please note: this is a Multilingual Tour
- Minimum numbers apply (we require a min. 6 pax). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.