Rome: Castel Romano Outlet Shopping Full-Day Trip
Purchase designer fashion and big brand labels on a 7-hour shopping trip to Rome’s Castel Romano Outlet Shopping Village. Find bargains on name brands such as Burberry, Calvin Klein, Levi’s and more. Relax at the on-site restaurants and cafés.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castel Romano Designer Outlet, Via Ponte di Piscina Cupa 64, 00128 Rome Italy
The Outlet Village Castel Romano is one of the most visited outlets in Lazio and is considered the Roman Temple of Shopping. Over 110 single and multi-brand stores make Castel Romano’s Outlet Village the ideal place for quality shopping, with a large selection of items from the best brands, not just clothing.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Semi Private Tour
- The pick-up is provided only for hotels located inside Aurelian Walls, so it is important to communicate the name and address of the hotel where you are staying, to organize the service in the best way
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.