Rome - Castelli Romani Private Wine Tour
On this excursion you head out of Rome with your private driver to the wooded hills of Castelli Romani. Roman castles, but in reality it simply refers to a collection of wine-producing hills just southeast of Rome.
The tour, stops at Antico Casale, where you meet the winemaker and then tour the vineyard and cellars. Learn how the wine is produced and maybe even a sample fresh grape off the vine.
After the winery tour, you sit down for a tasting session and sample 3 varieties of wine that are produced here.
Each wine is paired with a delicious Italian specialty, such as Roman pizza or olive oil.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- German language (If available at the moment of booking)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castelli Romani, Colli Albani, Rome Italy
3.5-hour excursion you head out of Rome with your private driver to the wooded hills of Roman Castles. Roman castles, but in reality it simply refers to a collection of wine-producing hills just southeast of Rome.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.