Rome City Bike & E-Bike Daily Rental
Experience Rome’s architecture and traditions from the saddle of a comfortable bicycle a rich ancient Italian city. We will show you the sights and invite you to appreciate cycling through this beautiful in a new, exciting way. Choose between a traditional city bike or upgrade your experience with an e-bike!
per adult from
What's included :
- City bike/ E-Bike
- Security Lock
- Map of Rome
What's excluded :
- Eventual damage to the City bike/ E-bike
- If you want to cross the historic center of the city in full freedom, our bike rental service will allow you to spend pleasant hours around the Eternal City.
Cycling is definitely a fun, convenient and environmentally friendly way to get around the city and explore the hidden alleys and streets. With your bike, you can safely cross the old town, and enjoy the most beautiful and fascinating corners of the city, without any kind of problem regarding parking or traffic.
If you have the desire or curiosity to know the historical and monumental of the Eternal City, the bike will allow you to travel even in the most inaccessible traditional traffic, and cross the pedestrian areas and those with limited traffic.
Departure Point :Via dei Mille, 8, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :E-Bike Daily Rental 6/2/2019 - 12/29/2021
City Bike daily Rental 6/2/2019 - 12/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.