Rome City Center Walking Tour
Traveling in small groups, your historic Rome walking tour will be relaxed and intimate. During your tour, our guides will forget about dates and figures, focusing instead on the stories and anecdotes behind the sites you visit – because we know that it's these funny (and often shocking) tales that make Rome so special. Our evening stroll isn’t just about the sights though – it’s about giving you everything you need to enjoy a perfect vacation in Rome.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
This colossal work of art is the pride of the city and it’s full of old traditions. We’ll teach you a few – just be ready to toss some coins.
Pass By: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck fans will recognize this as the spot where they bumped into each other in ‘A Roman Holiday’ – the perfect way to finish your introduction to the Eternal City.
Pass By: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
A chill-inducing sight, this building is 1,900 years old and still a marvel of engineering. Visiting in the evening, we’ll find its more peaceful than usual, so your guide will have space to unlock its incredible secrets – including how Raphael really came to be interred here.
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Your Rome Walking tour starts at the stunning Piazza Navona where you’ll enjoy Bernini’s ‘Fountain of Four Rivers’, one of the most beautiful sculptures in the city. Your guide will give you the story behind the mysterious symbolism and show you some of the more interesting aspects of the square.
Departure Point :Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.