ROME COLOSSEUM: Selected time fast door entrance
Discover the most iconic monument of the eternal city, without losing time into the long queue that could cerate such an incredible place.
Takes part of our experience and save your time accessing faster to the one of the most important civilization of the entire world history. Loose yourself into a past reality, that will transport you into the ancient Rome and its beginnings.
Walk into the gladiators and ancient romans steps, discovering this amphitheater where big struggles and shows were organized.
Afer that you would join the Palatine Hill, place where the legend of Rome Born and the Roman Forum, where the roman civilization first took place.
During this path you will feel how the Roman Empire was powerful and amazing in the past.
per adult from
What's included :
- Host up to the entrances
- Group entrance for accessing faster and visit on your own
- Selected time
- Fast access to Colosseum
- Fast access to Palatine Hill
- Fast access to Roman Forum
- Customer service
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- guided tour
- Visit: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Thank you this fast access you will be able to visit the Colosseum in the best way, avoiding any lines at the doors of the monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
After or before your Colosseum access, you could visit the wonders of the Palatine hill, the place where the legend of Rome born and the Roman forum that was the heart of the ancient Rome and let us today a lot of remains.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.