ROME: Discover the city in a funny Segway guided tour (3 paths to choose)
Visit the most beautiful squares, streets and monuments that host the city of Rome thanks to your guide and without any effort.
With family, friends or colleagues, come and have fun in Rome driving our Segways! This high-tech vehicle is fun and eco-friendly but also very intuitive to use.
In places where access is difficult for scooters, cars, and other motorized vehicles, try the Segway! It will allow you to discover Rome in a fun, fast and effortless way. You will be sliding through the small alleys of Rome to discover its treasures, legends, and secrets.
It is possible to rent a Segway for a few hours. But also to discover the Eternal City accompanied by a tour guide who will present in detail the most beautiful places and Roman curiosities.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Segway rental
- Official local guide
- Guided tour
- Customer Service
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Trasnportation to/from meeting point
Meet your guide in Piazza del Popolo and start your tour after a little training of 15 min, drive around the streets of the Capital aboard these unusual 2 wheels!
Discover the Eternal City accompanied by a tour guide who will present in detail the most beautiful places and Roman curiosities.
Choose between one of our 3 paths and drive your segway through the Eternal city accompagnied by an official local guide in the language you chose.
These are the 3 paths that we offer:
BRONZE PACK: “Villa Borghese and Historical Center” - 2h
-Panoramic view of Pincio
SILVER PACK: “Historic Center and Vatican” - 2,5h
-Castle St. Angel
GOLDEN PACK: “Historic Center and Ancient Rome” - 3h
Departure Point :Piazza del Popolo, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not accessible for security reason to people over 120 kg
- Not accessible for security reason to people under 16 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.