Rome E-Bike Small Group Tour of the Appian Way with Private Option
The Rome E-Bike Tour of the Appian Way is the perfect tour for a fun and refreshing day out of the city! You will begin this 3 hours adventure on one of Ancient Rome's most important highways at Circus Maximums, Rome's largest stadium, said to host up to 250.000 spectators! Awe at the beautiful view of the Palatine Hill and Imperial Villas across the way, and then zip your way to the Baths of Caracalla, the second largest thermal baths of all of Rome. Continue your ride and hop on Via Appia Antica, one of the lifelines of the Roman Empire, an impressive road built in 312 BC that extended all the way to the South of Italy. While you ride on this beautiful ancient road you will witness some of Rome's most important mausoleums, churches, and aqueducts, and learn all about the catacombs running for miles underneath you. An off the beaten path adventure that will reveal Ancient Rome to you in surprising ways.
Choose between our small group tour of 6 people, or your very own Private Tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Small group of 6 people maximum!
- Professional Local Expert Guide
- Private Tour option available!
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
Start your journey at Rome's biggest ancient stadium, with a stunning view of the Palatine hill and Imperial villas
Pass By: Viale delle Terme di Caracalla 52, 00153 Rome Italy
Ride by and see the impressive Thermal Baths of Caracalla, the second largest thermal baths of all of Rome
Pass By: Via Appia Antica, Via Appia, Rome Italy
Cover a large portion of this extensive, and massively important ancient roman highway, built as far back as 312 BC and a lifeline to the Roman Empire
Pass By: Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella, Via Appia Antica, 161, 00178 Rome Italy
Visit one of Rome's most important and most ancient mausoleums
Pass By: Chiesa di San Callisto, Piazza di San Calisto 6, 00153 Rome Italy
Ride by impressive private park of the Church of San Callisto and Church of San Sebastiano, learning all about the kilometres of catacombs that extend underground
Departure Point :Piazza di Porta Capena, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.