Rome exclusive experience: Colosseum guided tour with gourmet restaurant lunch
Enter the most iconic monument of the eternal city, without losing time into the queue. Discover the entire Colosseum and finish the tour tasting the best recipes of one the most researched kitchen in Rome.
Takes part of our guided tours to not losing the keys information about one of the most important civilization of the entire world history. Loose yourself into a past reality, with the knowledge of the guide that will transport you into the ancient Rome and its beginnings.
Walk into the gladiator's steps, hear the stories about how them and lions once battled right in this spot, feeling the crunch of sand underfoot just as they did almost 2,000 years ago.
Discover the incredible taste of our great recipes and our italian wines.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Official guide of the city of Rome
- Guided tour for the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Fast track entrances to all monuments
- Lunch in a gourmet restaurant
- Agency customer service
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Colosseo
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Car or wheel transportation to restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The main attraction of the tour is, of course, the legendary Coliseum.
You will get granted a fast entrance ticket, of course with your guide.
Here your guide will explain to you all you have to know about the monument and his history over the different era of the city, from the Roman empire untill now, along with the christian era.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
During your tour, you will also get to visit, along with your guide, one of the seven famous hills of Rome, the Palatin Hill. With a fast entrance ticket of course.
The Palatin Hill is, indeed, the place of numerous ruins from the old villa of the differents romans emperors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Foro Romano is the third site you will get to see during your tour.
Here, the place which has been the social, cultural and religious heart of Rome will relieve you all its secrets, with the help of your guide of course.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: InRoma - Since 1917 - Famous in the world for the best carbonara, Via dei Fienili, 56, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
You will be then hosted up to the tasteful restaurant "inRoma" which welcomed a lot of great names of cinema.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Piazza della Consolazione, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.