ROME EXLUSIVE: Soft rafting on Tiber river
First of all, your instructor will help you get familiar with the rafting equipment directly on the river.
Then you will sail towards the city centre on inflatable rafts paddled by several teammates. You will pass in front of the Castel Sant’Angelo and the Vatican, then under Ponte Sisto and the Ponte Garibaldi.
If the river conditions allow it, you can reach the rapids near the Tiber island until Ponte Rotto (the broken bridge).
City Center Path:
Length of the route: 7 km
Duration: about 2.30 hours
The soft rafting experience can be suited to your needs (family trip, bachelor(ette) experience…) and is supervised by a team of professional guides. This easy activity is suitable for all ages and all sporting levels.
Each raft will have an instructor heading the team.
The complete rafting equipment will be provided.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Instructor and explanations
- Raft and all material rental
- Customer service 7/7
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from meeting point
Soft rafting is an uncommon sport which is practiced on the river Tibre, the river that crosses Rome !
The starting point is at Ponte Milvio in the north of Rome.
Departure Point :Milvio Bridge, Ponte Milvio, 00196 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.