Rome Food Tour Small Group
STREET FOOD TOUR will be a real sensory journey that will not only let you discover the beauties of Rome through the suggestive alleys and majestic monuments, but it will leave you on a full stomach!
All this on a two and a half hour tour, during wich you can taste a variety of street food, such as zucchini flowers, roman cheese, supplì, pizza, pastries and much more!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Campo de' Fiori
- Entry/Admission - Ghetto Ebraico
- Entry/Admission - Torre Argentina Cat Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Pantheon
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Meet your local guide in Campo de Fiori, one of Rome's famous market squares, near the statue of Giordano Bruno. Here you will be spoiled for choice, between salami, mozzarella, pizza, wine glasses, cheese or supplì.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ghetto Ebraico, Piazza delle Cinque Scole, 00186 Rome Italy
Walking through the characteristics streets, you will arrive to the Jewish Ghetto where you can taste the artichoke alla Giudia or the zucchini flowers (depending on the season).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre Argentina Cat Sanctuary, Largo di Torre Argentina In corner take iron steps down, 00000001 Rome Italy
Continue to the area known as Torre di Largo Argentina, where one of the most famous delicatessens in Rome is hidden in an alley, here you can taste a variety of salami plus a wine glasses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
You will taste at the end the Roman ice cream in front of one of the most beautiful monuments of Rome, the pantheon
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary or allergy (celiac) requirements at time of booking
- Good walking shoes recommended
- Vegetarian Menù on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.