Rome from Port Private Tour: Coliseum, Trevi, Pantheon & more - luxury car incl.
This is Private Shore Trip from Civitavecchia docks. We know that time in-port is precious and we are specialists in making the most of shore excursions, so don’t waste a moment of your precious time. The focus of this tour is the top sites of Rome. After departing from the pier with a private car with chauffeur, you will drive deep into the heart of the Eternal City. Start with an Exclusive 3 hour Private Colosseum Tour! It includes not only the impressive amphitheatre, but also the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill. Follow your personal professional guide and bring 3,000 years of history to life by walking in the footsteps of Rome’s most powerful Emperors. Enjoy a leisurely drive through the most important Fountains and Squares. The driver will wait while you will go to visit each site with your personal guide. Before going back to the port, you will have free time to explore after gaining an historical perspective of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Civitavecchia transfers
- Complete colosseum guided Tour (including Roman Forum and Palatine)
- Guided Driven Tour of Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Navona Square and Spanish Steps
- 3 hours free time for lunch and shopping shopping
- Professional Certified Guide
- Entrance Tickets to Colosseum , Forum and Palatine
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Spirits and extras at the reastaurant ( starter, main course and water included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
After admiring the impeccably preserved Arch of Constantine, you will move onto the Coliseum. The grandest amphitheatre in the world will amaze you! You will walk on the footsteps of Roman Emperors through the Roman Forum. Thanks to your guide’s explanations, you will be able to imagine their triumphal processions and public speeches. The Arch of Titus will be the perfect introduction to the panoramic hill of The Palatine. The ancient legend says that Romulus founded Rome on this hill in 753 B.C. Following his actions, the Emperors built here their opulent homes. After this complete Ancient Rome tour you will fully understand Ancient Romans life.
NOTE: big bags and backsacks as well as big umbrellas will not be allowed inside the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
The guided driven tour will start with the most famous fountain of Rome.
Hidden down the narrow backstreets of the city, Trevi Fountain is a secretive masterpiece, and perhaps the most spectacular fountain in Rome. Built at the end of one of the famed aqueducts that supplied the Roman Empire with water, this iconic setting attracts many visitors. Toss a coin into its waters to ensure a safe return to Rome at some stage in the future.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
A true masterpiece to admire on your tour of Rome: The Pantheon. Immaculately preserved and seemingly just a few centuries old, it is difficult to believe that the structure was finished in AD 128 by Emperor Hadrian. In the square in front - a gathering place for locals – discover a decorative 16thcentury fountain sitting beneath the Egyptian obelisk.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Piazza Navona, one of the largest squares in the city. The space is incredibly popular among tourists for one primary reason: Bernini’s “Fountain of the Four Rivers.” Built to represent The Nile, The Ganges, The Danube and Rio de la Plata, the structure now sits amidst the artists who arrive to peddle their wares on a daily basis.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
VISIT + 2 HOURS FREE TIME
You will proceed to the Spanish Steps, one of the biggest tourist spots in the city. As you stand and admire the Church of Trinità dei Monti, which sits at the top of a famous stairwell with the Fontana Della Barcaccia at its foot, you will wonder how they were ever able to complete it.
You will have 2 hours free time for lunch and shopping. Your driver will meet your exactly in the point he dropped you off.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick you up at the dock of your Ship with a sign with your name. Kindly make sure of your embarkation and disembarkation time and write it in your booking form. Let us know if you have other special requirements.Ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide any mobility and wheelchair access requirements. Also note that visitors with limited mobility can contact us for special requirements, such as wheelchairs or walkers. Ancient Rome area and Vatican Museums visits involve significant walking. Please note that the pathway from the Sistine Chapel to St Peter’s Basilica has 50 steps and is not wheelchair accessible. We would like to inform you that the tour will continue to the Basilica only if all members of your private group can walk down the stairs; If the group includes participants with reduced mobility, the tour will end without accessing the Basilica. Please also note that other participants in your group will have to take charge of pushing the wheelchair and/or carry it down the stairs. However, visiting the Basilica in a wheelchair is still possible: we will have to go back to the exit and reach the site from the outside. This requires about one hour extra time and an extra charge of €50,00 for the additional tourist guide service.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers and guides before entering each site or museum
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.