Rome Highlights Tour
An attractive option for short-time visitors! Especially if you are visiting Rome for the first time. You will be introduced to Eternal City developed through almost 3 millennia. What is the most ancient part of Rome? Who and why were you wearing stolas? You will be surprised how many euros are collected from the bottom of the Trevi Fountain every night? Your local professional guide will take you to the must-see places. Drive through the ages via Circus Maximus, the most famous baroque sites and jump on the west bank of the Tiber to St. Peter’s Square. This open-air tour is the perfect option even for the late evening. (Private car and driver or taxi recommended).
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
An oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Trinità dei Monti, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.