Rome in 3 Words: Colosseum, Forum and Wine!
Our semi-private tour of the Colosseum will conveniently let you skip the line to save you hours of standing in line. You will admire the Arena from the second floor and learn about gladiators and Roman entertainment thanks to our guide. As we continue the tour of the ancient Roman city on to the Roman Forum and the Imperial Fora, you’ll paint a mental image of what daily life was once like for citizens living in the heart of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire.
Once you get the history down, you will dive into our great culture centered around Italian Food and Wine. We will take a stroll through the Monti district, where multi-level archways were once a thriving market, often described as the world’s first shopping center. We will have a wine tasting with three different varieties, sitting in an enoteca exploring this fascinating world of Wine. Later we will enjoy an authentic Roman Pasta Carbonara and a refreshing gelato to finish it off.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 Hours Guided Tour
- Food & Wine
- Skip the Line tickets of Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Get ready to explore one of the 7th wonders of the World
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Stroll around this vivid Forum
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.