Rome in a day: Imperial and Vatican itinerary - Small Group Tour
Your guide will lead you to the Colosseum, the world’s most famous amphitheater to life, illustrating its awe-inspiring structure and recreating the days when it was filled with the sounds of roaring animals and crowds, and the clashing swords of gladiators. Then you will visit the Roman Forum, the heart of the Ancient Rome, as social, governmental, economic and religious center.
Next, you will visit the Vatican Museums, overflowing with masterpieces by many of the world’s most important Renaissance and Baroque artists, as well as works from ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt. Here, Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel sits alongside works by Botticelli, Perugino and Bernini. You will exit directly into St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Christian church. After this stroll through history, you will take a break to one of our favorite Roman restaurants near the Colosseum where you will experience the authentic Roman cuisine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fixed menu in a typical restaurant
- Professional English speaking guide
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Skip-the-line tickets entrance
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Drinks or à la carte order
- Drop-off to your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your guide will lead you to the Colosseum, the world's most famous amphitheater to life, illustrating its structure and history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You will visit the Vatican Museums, overflowing with masterpieces by many of the world's most important Renaissance and Baroque artists.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Your guide will show you Michelangelo's masterpiece.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You will enter directly into St. Peter's Basilica, leaded by your tour guide
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel accommodation in order to arrange your pick-up transfer
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visitors must pass through mandatory security checks and metal detector before the entrance.
- Wheelchairs not allowed inside the Forum
- No liquid, sprays and gels allowed inside the Colosseum
- Dress code required to enter the places of worship and selected museums. Shorts or sleeveless tops are not allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. The entrance might not be permitted for the ones who do not respect these rules.
- Clients with walking physical and mobility limitation are not recommended to take this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.