Rome Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere Tour
Avoid huge crowds and discover less-touristy but just as incredible areas of central Rome. Join this tour and hear some of the most romantic and tragic tales that the city has to offer.
With your expert guide, you will explore the historical Jewish Ghetto, home to the oldest Jewish community in Europe. Expect winding streets and a keen sense of tradition.
Then you will cross the oldest bridge in Rome and stop for a gelato in the picturesque area of Trastevere. Explore this beautiful neighbourhood famous for its artisanal shops, great restaurants, bars and scenery. You will also see one of the oldest churches in the city, before ending up at one of Rome's best evening-time piazzas
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert Local Guide
- Jewish Ghetto Experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome Italy
The 'Altar of the Fatherland', one of Rome's most iconic monuments.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
One of Rome's most beautiful squares, designed in the sixteenth century by Michelangelo and laid out between two summits of the Capitoline Hill, the city hall is located here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Teatro di Marcello, Via Del Teatro De Marcello, Rome Italy
Built in 13BC, and the inspiration for the Colosseum.
Stop At: Ghetto Ebraico, Piazza delle Cinque Scole, 00186 Rome Italy
One of the most fascinating neighbourhood in Rome
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
A lovely, picturesque area of Rome
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Trilussa, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.